Our Company Perks:
HMO + 1 dependent even during your probationary period.
Unlimited snacks, tea, coffee and fruit juice.
Latest 27” iMac OS X workstation
10 Days Vacation Leave
10 Sick Leave
10 Days Hospitalization Leave
VL increases to 12 days at the start of the second year, 15 at the start of the third
Unused SL is converted to cash at the end of the calendar year.
Life insurance for employee
Birthday leave + birthday GC
Are you a collector and understand asset/inventory management? We are looking for a Senior
Developer that would want to venture, grow, compete and help us build a much better tool for other connoisseur. Pay commensurate with experience.
Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around the transition project, working with existing team to facilitate use and adoption of the LAMP platform.
The ideal candidate will posses skills that will allow them to represent LAMP well within the customer’s environment and drive discussions with the lead personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, and risk mitigation. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
The ideal candidate will look like this…
Have a strong understanding of large scale cloud computing solutions. The ideal candidate will have past experience working as a systems or support engineer. You will make strong contributions to deep architecture discussions around systems and applications in the cloud. You take part in deep-dive design exercises along with technical deep dive technical discussions to create plan for transitioning successfully to LAMP.
Candidates should have experience in most of the following areas:
• Work experience in Philippines.
• Speaking and presentation skills – Presentations, white boarding, small group speaking.
• Technical – Web services development/deployment experience, and IT systems.
• The right person will be highly technical and analytical
• Experience designing software solutions using enterprise application patterns.
• Experience in working with Cloud/Virtualization solutions in enterprise customers. AWS specific experience a must.
• Enterprise application and database architecture a bonus.
• Technical degree required; Computer Science or Math background highly desired.
• Working knowledge of server management practices and Internet-related technologies highly desired.
Budget commensurate to experience
If you have any questions or interested just send me your resume.
15/F Tower II, RCBC Plaza,
6819 Ayala Ave., Makati City 1200, Philippines
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!