We're Happy to Announce our PHPUGPH FORUM 2.0

RedFlagGroup is Hiring

edited January 2017 in Jobs

I am looking for the following

4 senior level PHP developers with good skills to work in a large PHP team (25 Devs) building enterprise data management systems.

I am also looking for a additional developer, with both PHP and Selenium/Jenkins and Test Automation skills.

We are Amazon AWS based, and transitioning to docker/kubenetes, so plenty of new skills to add to your resume.

Drop me a line on tim.hawkins@redflaggroup.com for more details and have a chat with our tech lead on the project, you wont regret it!!!

Regards Tim Hawkins - CTO - Red Flag Group

Comments

• up guys.

• A bit more information, application is PHP5.6, CodeIgnitor, Bootstrap/KendoUI, building a module to talk to a cool mobile app built using the IBM Watson Artificial Intelligence system. Both voice and chat interactivity in a large number of languages. The module is not directly involved in that but there is a chance to study and learn, and we may need to take over the mobile app later in the year.

I'm looking for smart, keen, willing to learn developers that can handle bleeding edge systems that will challenge their skills to the limit.

Do you dare apply?

• will send an email.